Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Monday, July 18, 2011
- An order for jewelry which ended up being almost twice what I usually charge because they wanted me to add sterling silver components
- A donation from another adopting family who is still trying to raise funds for their adoption.
- Three other orders from our etsy shop!
- More donations for our garage sale
- A friend commiting to monthly donations AND letting me know that her small group is praying for us...in another state!
- Raising $713 during our garage sale even though it rained for most of the 2nd day (people just kept coming!)
- A blogging mommy friend reviewing one of our etsy items on her blog (check out the Made with Love Event on her blog http://ftmommyferg.blogspot.com/ )
- A friend hosting a Scentsy party to help us raise funds https://jonnamcneely.scentsy.us/Buy/SetupPrompt
- And all the help, support and prayers from family and friends
So many times during this weekend I felt defeated (like when we had just finished bringing all the donations out into the yard and then heard thunder) but God reminded me that all of this is bigger than me and He could do more than I could ever even imagine. For example, we had 4 pieces of big furniture and no one had even inquired about them when the thunder started. I knew that we could easily cover and store the other items if the rain started, but not the furniture. I panicked, then prayed (ok more like begged) and within an hour each piece was sold! I have more to say on this but I don't think I can write it as eloquently as I'd like right now. Just know that you are loved and God can do more than you could ever imagine! (Oh yeah and check out the Scentsy party!!)
Isaiah 55:8 "My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts" says the Lord. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine."
Monday, July 11, 2011
- Proof of home ownership
- Guardianship Statement Form
- Birth Certificate Photocopies
- Marriage License Photocopies
- Pet Vax Proof
- 1040 Tax Form copy
- Reference Letters given to awesome people :)
- Driver's License copies
- Reading Agreement
- Health Insurance Coverage Proof
- Chris' Social Security Card
- Medical Exam form
- Floor Plan Sketch
- Pics of Yard areas and home
- Employment Verification.
- Home Study Questionaires (all 180 questions each!)
- 10 Forms to fill out/sign
- The Rest of the Home Study to be funded
As you can see we aren't doing too bad! Now let's just pray that all our medical retesting comes back ok and they can just write a simple note about it and be done with it! Ok I have more to say but I will write another blog post later!